THE PARISH OF THE HOLY FAMILY.
As we continue our weekend Masses, we want everyone to be mindful of Covid-19 protocols.
· Masks must be worn to and from your vehicle and at all times in the church building
· We strongly encourage you to use the side entrance doors to the church as they are less populated
· Sanitize your hands before entering the church and sign the attendance binder located at all entrances for Covid-tracing
· When you are seated, please be aware of social distancing
· When communion is served, ushers will let you know when you can get in line, please remember to social distance while walking up to receive communion and return to your pew by the side aisle
· Wait until an usher dismisses your pew to leave the church
· Remember not to congregate in the gathering area.
Following these steps will help us to continue to keep our doors open so that we may all enjoy mass together.
steps will help us to continue to keep our doors open
so that we may all enjoy mass together.
MASS WILL BE “LIVESTREAMED"
Our New Link beginning February 1, 2021:
Weekday Masses (Times Below)
If you still do not feel comfortable coming into the church, we will offer drive-up communion after the masses below. Drive in entrance driveway and go around the back of the building to the east entrance of the church. Communion ministers will be waiting at the door. Please drive slowly and responsibly. Thank you.
Mass Times during Covid-19
Saturday: 3PM and 5PM
Sunday: 9AM and 5PM
11:30AM Vietnamese Mass
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 9AM
Vietnamese Weekday Masses
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 6PM Saturday: 8AM